Medical Authorization Forms
Authorization to administer medication/health procedure/treatment to my child. I agree to provide a new physician’s order if there is any change in medication, dosage, administration time, or procedure/treatment. I agree to furnish all equipment, supplies, medications, formulas, or other necessary items and to provide replacements and maintenance as necessary.
- Participation Physical Evaluation Form
Physical Evaluation Form for Sports Participation.(PDF Format)
- Authorization to carry Prescription Inhaler
Authorization to carry a Prescription Inhaler(PDF Format)
- Medical Recommendation-Phys./Provider Order
In order to better serve a child’s educational needs, this form would help provide/prepare for any precautions, special considerations, recent or upcoming surgical procedures, and/or medications that a child may need (activities, diet, equipment, etc.)
- Hospital Homebound Referral Form (PDF)
- Please read the Bulloch County Schools' Immunization Procedures (PDF Format)
- The Georgia Certificate of Immunization (form 3231) is a form provided by the Department of Human Resources. It is issued by a physician licensed under the laws of Georgia or by a local board of health (Health Department).
- Effective July 1, 2014, all children born on or after January 1, 2002, or new entrants into a Georgia school system are required to have at least one dose of Tetanus-Diphtheria-Pertussis (Tdap) and one dose of Meningococcal Conjugate (MCV4) vaccines. Click here for a parent flyer about these vaccines. (PDF Format)
- GA Department of Public Health Form 3300 - Vision, Hearing, Dental & Nutrition Screening (PDF Format)