Withdrawal by a Parent or Guardian Skip to main content

Withdrawal by a Parent or Guardian

Parents seeking to withdraw their child from Bulloch County Schools may complete the online withdrawal form available on the district’s website.

Students who are withdrawn from Bulloch County Schools and later re-enroll will only be permitted to return to the Virtual Program if there are spaces available.  Otherwise, the student will submit a new application for the Virtual Program and be placed at the bottom of the waiting list.