School Choice Privilege Skip to main content

School Choice Privilege

Annual School Choice Notification

In accordance with the Bulloch County Board of Education's policy JBCCA: Student Assignment to Schools, a parent or legal guardian may elect to submit a request that their child, who is in Kindergarten through twelfth grade, attend another public school in the Bulloch County School System. The window to make online requests for the 2021-2022 school year will be open on this website via this link beginning Monday, May 3, 2021, at 7:30 a.m. through Friday, May 21, 2021, at 4 p.m.  

Please review the complete information about School Choice Privilege on this website, as well as the list of schools with available space and stipulations. In 2020, a new policy, JBCCA: Student Assignment to Schoolsmade significant changes to our School Choice Privilege processes in order to address continued enrollment growth in many areas within Bulloch County.

In addition, these are answers to some frequently asked questions that may help you understand the new policy and procedures.